Rolando McClain has been selected Alabama Football Player of the Decade and he is joined by six…
Dial In Battle At Tight End
"I learned my lesson," he said. Hey, that's what spring training is supposed to be about, right? Learning. Preston Dial, 6-3, 233, is an upcoming senior tight end. He's used primarily as the H-back type tight end, rather than the conventional on-the-line of scrimmage tackle-type. Thus far in his career he has played in 38 games and has a total of five pass receptions for 54 yards. His job is blocking. Dial is battling primarily with Brad Smelley for the H-back type tight end, with fullback Mike Marrow probably also in that mix. But Dial can also play that traditional spot, where Michael Williams is leading Chris Underwood. As might be expected, Dial would be fine with being more a pass-catcher "if that's the way our offense pans out. I want to make sure that I'm reliable and that Greg...
2,405 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and