Junior quarterback Greg McElroy set a new Alabama school record for consecutive completions against…
SABAN: Jones Has Bruised Knee
"Bruised knee," Alabama Head Coach NIck Saban said when asked for the official report on Julio Jones' injury suffered on the fifth play of Saturday night's game. "I'm not the doctor. I'm sure we'll do every test we can think of to make sure he's okay, but on the little reverse we ran he got hit in the knee." "We'll do everything we can to check him out to make sure he doesn't have any issues," Saban said. "We don't know what the prognosis is. We'll probably know that tomorrow." Mike McCoy proved to be a more-than-adequate substitute for the injured star. McCoy had five catches for 100 yards and one touchdown, including a 35-yard reception in the second quarter which set up the Tide's go-ahead touchdown. "Most of what he caught was...
2,509 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and