Mike McCoy has one more season to have that "breakout year" he has been looking for since 2006, when…
McCoy Could Be That Other Guy
Everyone knows who the one "go-to" receiver is. Last year Alabama went to freshman wide receiver Julio Jones so often that he was far-and-away the Tide's leading receiver with 58 catches for 924 yards and four touchdowns. Departed tight end Nick Walker was Bama's second-leading receiver last year with 29 catches. For the past two seasons, Mike McCoy has been almost an overlooked starter. The upcoming senior wide receiver from Rankin, Miss., is a "quiet" player, but has been the Tide's third-leading receiver as both a sophomore and junior. He has appeared in 29 games with 18 starts and has career numbers of 44 receptions for 398 yards and two touchdowns. Last year he had 16 catches for 191 yards and one touchdown (a flea-flicker for 30 yards against Ole Miss). By all...
2,730 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- This Board is WAY too dead. The season is here!
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and