It had to be one of the most unusual injuries an Alabama football player has suffered. In what was…
Mike McCoy Ready For Last Go-Around
"Greg and I have always had chemistry," Mike McCoy said following Alabama's Tuesday practice. "We came in together. He's like my brother. We go out to eat together, things like that." In the last practice prior to Tuesday, a scrimmage at Bryant-Denny Stadium, McCoy and McElroy were handed their lunch by the Alabama defense. "We left too many plays on the field," McCoy said. "The quarterback didn't have time to throw, the receivers didn't do their job, the running game wasn't there. It was the whole offense. No one can point a finger." All-in-all, though, McCoy thinks the offense is...
2,745 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- This Board is WAY too dead. The season is here!