Alabama football players Terrence Cody and Rolando McClain highlight the preliminary watch list for…
Cody On Mission To Shed Some Pounds
There are legendary stories about Mama's cooking, and Terrence Cody is headed home to Fort Myers, Florida. That's where the 6-5 Cody put on a number of those 364 pounds he carries. He plans to "relax and work out a little," he said. "I'm trying to get down to 355," Cody said following Alabama's first workout of spring practice Friday. "Maybe 350." It will be 10 days before Alabama has its second practice. Players joined their college schoolmates as The University began spring break after classes Friday. Classes and...
2,369 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)
- Story: McMillon talks 'Bama commitment
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.