Alabama's defense has gone from a base 4-3-4 defense in previous years to a base 3-3-5 defense this…
Alabama Football Injury Report
Backup running back Jimmy Johns practiced on Tuesday and should be ready to play on Saturday, coaches have indicated. In addition to his running back duties, Johns is a valuable member of the kickoff, kickoff return and punt coverage units. "He's a big part of what we do special teams wise," Alabama special teams coordinator Dave Ungerer said. "Hopefully that won't be an issue. We gave him Sunday off. We'll work some other guys just in case but I think he's going to be okay from what I understand." Running Back Coach Sparky Woods said he thinks...
2,408 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and