The Alabama football team will begin it's spring football practices on Saturday with plenty of story…
Alabama Football Practice Begins
But spring training is still important. Whereas the players will be in conditioning drills or even in pass skeleton work between seasons, those workouts lack an essential ingredient: Coaches. Alabama Coach Nick Saban and his assistants – including three new ones, two of them Saban retreads – will join the players at the Thomas-Drew practice fields Saturday for the first of 15 spring practice sessions. The final session, and the only one open to the public, will be the A-Day Game at Bryant-Denny Stadium on April 19. Alabama is expected to have the NCAA allotment of three...
2,713 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- This Board is WAY too dead. The season is here!
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and