Alabama Schedules 2014 A-Day Game
The annual A-Day Game is the 15th and final Alabama football practice of the spring and takes place at Bryant-Denny Stadium scheduled. There is no admission charge.
More information on A-Day, including additional activities, traffic, and parking, will be available later.
Alabama leads the nation in spring game attendance over the last seven years with a total of 594,851 fans and an average of 84,978 fans per game during that period. The largest A-Day crowd in school history came in 2011 (92,310). In head coach Nick Saban's first year of 2007, the stadium was at full capacity prior to expansion (92,138).
2,399 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.