The Commodores annual spring game took place last weekend with the Black squad coming out on top of…
Alabama Schedules 2014 A-Day Game
The annual A-Day Game is the 15th and final Alabama football practice of the spring and takes place at Bryant-Denny Stadium scheduled. There is no admission charge.
More information on A-Day, including additional activities, traffic, and parking, will be available later.
Alabama leads the nation in spring game attendance over the last seven years with a total of 594,851 fans and an average of 84,978 fans per game during that period. The largest A-Day crowd in school history came in 2011 (92,310). In head coach Nick Saban's first year of 2007, the stadium was at full capacity prior to expansion (92,138).
1,893 Fans online
- Four-star Ronnnie Harrison flips to Alabama*****
- More good news coming for Alabama this week?
- Saban pushing for Adonis Thomas
- Story - Busy week ahead for 'Bama
- Montel McBride **OFFICIALLY** JUCO bound