ANTWERP, Belgium – The Alabama men's basketball team used a 13-4 run late in the fourth quarter to…
Tide Basketball Wins In Amsterdam
The contest was played using international rules of four 10-minute quarters and a 24 second shot clock.
Alabama held just a six-point lead, 48-42, at intermission, but outscored the Red Giants 22-7 in the third quarter, and went on to cruise to the 17-point win.
The Tide was led by junior guard Rodney Cooper's 18 points, while junior Trevor Releford and senior Nick Jacobs each had 15 points. Junior guard Levi Randolph and sophomore guard Retin Obasohan contributed 10 apiece points in the victory.
The Tide will spend two more days in Amsterdam before heading to Antwerp, Belgium on Monday. Alabama will play two games while there – Monday night vs. Gembo and Tuesday night vs. Antwerp Giants.
2,389 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.