Alabama junior Justin Thomas and senior Cory Whitsett were among the first five players selected for…
Incoming Tider In World Open Water
Macdonald, who will be swimming for her native Australia, will join Coach Dennis Pursley's Alabama team for the 2013-14 season.
Macdonald, who will be swimming for her native Australia, is making her third appearance at the World Championships following berths in 2009 and 2011. A three-time Australian Open Water 5-kilometer champion, Macdonald and the rest of the field will compete on July 20 at Moll de la Fusta.
Coached by Denis Cotterell at Miami Swimming Club, Macdonald swam in the Junior Pan Pacific Championships, winning the gold medal in the 1500m freestyle and silver medal in the 800m freestyle. She also competed for Australia at the FINA Junior World Championships, winning the 800m freestyle with a championship record and taking silver in the 400m freestyle.
2,405 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and