It is likely that those attending the A-Day Game on April 20 will most remember Vinnie Sunseri for…
Tide Football's Five Biggest 2013 Games
Alabama opened the Gene Stallings era in 1990 ignominiously. The Crimson Tide lost to Southern Miss, Florida and Georgia. And then on Sept. 29, Bama defeated Vanderbilt, 59-28, and the winning had begun. Stallings would win 70 games in his seven years, including the first Southeastern Conference Championship Game and the National Championship Game in 1992, when Bama went 13-0. No wonder Stallings later reflected that his biggest win was over Vanderbilt. With the Stallings caveat that all games are big, here is an opinion as to the five biggest games on the 2013 Alabama football schedule as the Crimson Tide attempts to win its third consecutive national championship and fourth in...
2,349 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Story: McMillon talks 'Bama commitment
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.