In less than a week, the battle for the Palmetto State will take place in Death Valley when South…
SEC Bowl projections
With just one week remaining in the 2012 season, the SEC bowl mix is as muddy as it was in August. For South Carolina, they could find themselves anywhere from a BCS bid to the Gator Bowl, the conference's sixth bowl selection. What are the scenarios? BCS – It's almost a given that the SEC will get two teams into the BCS, regardless of whether or not they play in the National Championship. Assuming Alabama beats Auburn and Georgia beats Georgia Tech, the winner of next week's SEC Championship will be heading to Miami to play for a National Championship. My projection: Alabama in BCS Title game Sugar Bowl – Assuming the winner of the Bama/Georgia game goes to the BCS title game, the Sugar Bowl will get the first shot. There are five teams that have a shot at earning that BCS bid; Georgia, Florida, LSU, Texas A&M, and South Carolina. Georgia would be unlikely to earn a bid...
2,732 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- This Board is WAY too dead. The season is here!
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and