Alabama had two touchdowns on the ground against the Texas A&M team ranked 31st nationally in rush…
Lacy Looks Ahead, Not Back At Loss
Alabama tailback Eddie Lacy is built for the tough yardage runs. To be sure, Texas A&M was stacked up to prevent what almost every one expected, Lacy running between the tackles. Once, twice, three times, maybe four times to get six yards and a likely victory. Of course, that didn't happen. And for some reason, the only question raised was on a fourth down pass call from the two-yard line, a pass that was intercepted. Going into that final series against the Aggies, Bama had scored 39 times on 41 Red Zone trips. The Tide had scored 30 touchdowns, 20 rushing. Lacy, who had 16 rushes for 92 yards (just under six yards per carry) got one chance, a second down stretch...
2,476 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.