Bradley Bozeman is in the early stages of his ACL rehab after undergoing surgery last week, but it…
Successful surgery for Bozeman
"Surgery went great," Bradley Bozeman said late Tuesday night. "Doctor said everything was perfect besides the ACL of course, and it was a clean tear. I feel no pain right now!" Bozeman, the first commit Alabama reeled in for the class of 2013, underwent the surgery on his left knee after suffering the injury on Friday night, as his Roanoke (Ala.) squad pummeled Dallas County (Ala.) High 53-0. "I'll have to bust my butt again to...
2,470 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and