Tyren Jones, running back from Marietta-Walton, Ga., has pulled the trigger for the Crimson Tide.
The elite prospect had a successful junior season with 2,400 yards rushing with 33 touchdowns. He added 300 yards receiving with three touchdowns and 400 return yards with two touchdowns.
Other scholarship offers came from Boston College, Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Florida, UGA, Oklahoma State, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
Not a subscriber? JOIN HERE.
Follow Andrew Bone on TWITTER for the very latest recruiting news.
Tide commitment video: Tyren Jones
2,367 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Story: McMillon talks 'Bama commitment
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.