Alabama junior linebacker Dont'a Hightower is looking forward to getting back to being, well, Dont'a…
Inside Linebacker Is Tide Strength
Alabama has two inside linebackers in its base 3-4 scheme, and even when the Crimson Tide is in its more common alignments of a nickel or dime package, the middle linebacker (Mike) and the weakside linebacker (Will) are on the field. Because of the way Bama moves its defensive personnel, it is difficult to determine who is playing where in some cases. For instance, last season Dont'a Hightower was listed as the middle linebacker. In the game-by-game starters as listed by Alabama, Hightower started 13 games – the first four at middle linebacker and the last nine at weakside linebacker. Meanwhile, Nico Johnson (seven games), Jerrell Harris (three games), and C.J. Mosley (three games) were also listed as starter either...
2,408 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Nothing on TDP suspension?
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers posted)
- Jag- I hope you wear Crimson attire when talking to recruits,and