Alabama tight end and H-Back Preston Dial can remember back all the way to 2006 or 2007 "when the…
Tide Players Plan To Watch Games
Alabama tight end/H-back Preston Dial is typical of most (though not all) Crimson Tide players. His plan for the bye Saturday is "sit on that coach and watch as many games of football as possible." And eat. "I'm one of those guys who has to keep eating," said the 240-pound Dial. "I can get skinny in a hurry. Or I can gain wait. I have to work to stay right in the middle." For this weekend he's thinking he needs "Steaks and lots of carbs. I need to gain a little weight after this stretch we've had." The stretch is eight consecutive games to start the season. Though...
2,352 Fans online
- The Ebb Of The Tide: Alabama Is Dead (And Here's Why)
- No Big Surprises On Depth Chart
- Story: McMillon talks 'Bama commitment
- Bama still a frontrunner for Daron Payne.
- **Recruiting Q&A - post questions in here (Answers 8/29)